Spanking Sarah Gregory

페이지 정보

작성자 Tricia 댓글 0건 조회 537회 작성일 23-11-24 18:32

본문

I am so excited to be launching a brand new clips4sale store Intimate Spanking so what higher means to start running a blog again. Now that I have a number of time on my hands and I am not busy capturing and touring, I am residence in this self-isolation because of the coronavirus I will be running a blog extra! I want to introduce the new store and give you all a few of the new pictures from the primary set of films posted!

The first film is named Girlfriend Spanking Fun and stars Anastasia Rose and Kendra Heart. We filmed this final yr at Fetishcon and these two ladies Loved making this content as they have an actual life friendship and relationship so it came so naturally to them. Here are some images!

The subsequent film to look stars two foreign faces to the spanking world, but not to the grownup industry. Nora Nova and Alison Rey are very outstanding figures in grownup movies and I am so excited that they needed to shoot for Intimate Spanking. They shot four movies, on this first one, they play secretaries who've a secret crush on each other. Alison gets in bother on goal because she knows what the consequences can be. Listed here are some photos from "Consequences She Likes"

The next movie stars me alongside the gorgeous Macy Nikole. I met her at Fetishcon 2019 and she admitted she beloved my movies and really needed me to spank her, so of course I needed to shoot with her. I don’t usually seem in movies for the new store, however I couldn’t resist spanking this cutie! See us in "Yes Mistress"

The Fourth film to look in the store stars two faces that have shot numerous content for Intimate. Kiki Cali and Veronica Weston. These two are fabulous on this model of movie as they're both precise spankos who even have executed adult work as well. They've a natural chemistry and I am excited to shoot tons extra of them together. Here they star in "Fun in the Tub"

Next we now have a movie starring Lady Alice and Violet October. These two had been fabulous together on film and Violet admitted that she beloved submitting to Alice. Alice has such a natural fashion to her topping that is it insatiable. See them in "Asking For it"

The following film stars two scorching women that may appear heaps on Intimate Spanking, Cara Day and Zoe Page. We filmed this on set of one other large shoot. After we do Strictmoor shoots, we usually do further taking pictures the day after with the ladies which are in town. Cara and Zoe had been greater than excited to shoot for the brand new store in "Our Little Secret"

The final film I am going to weblog about at present known as "Promiscuous Girls Get Punished" and stars two faces that will be seen quite a bit on this store, Miss Lovecraft and Veronica Weston. The spanking in this film is a bit harder, but in addition Miss Lovecraft has a natural manner of constructing it so sexy as nicely.

If you cherished this short article and also you would like to be given guidance with regards to spanked cuite i implore you to stop by the page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

010-6369-3535
농협(최옥희) 352-0202-1236-33
최옥희 | 몽비쥬펜션 강원도 양양군 서면 미천리 44 227-05-57215 / 2009-강원양양-16